Thanks for you interest in join the Early Work Crew
We meet every weekday at 7am AEST to do 90 min of undistracted work, everyone is welcome.
Here are the directions you will need to follow to become part of the Early Work Crew.
- Before each session, decide on the most meaningful task you would like to work on.
- Join the Zoom session a bit before 7am for a start at 7 am sharp and add the task you will be working on into the Zoom chat. If you are late you will have to wait until the next day.
- Work for 90 min on the task without any distractions (stay muted and don’t have conversations with the others during that time.)
- At 8:30 am, unmute yourself and share progress, plans for the day and banter with the others 🙂
- At 9 am, everyone leaves the Zoom session. You can stay in touch with the others via the Vast Experiences early-work-crew Slack channel by following this link.
Here is the link our Zoom call: https://zoom.us/j/94687171996
The password is: deepwork
Please have a read thorugh the Vast Experiences Code of Conduct
It’s cool to be nice – Vast Experiences’ Code of Conduct
Be friendly and patient, welcoming, considerate, respectful and when you disagree, try to understand why. Try to include everyone.
We want Vast Experiences to be a place where you hear new perspectives from different people. We explicitly honour diversity in age, gender, gender identity and expression, culture, ethnicity, disability, language, national origin, neurodiversity, political beliefs, profession, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and technical ability.
We are all different yet we are all the same. It’s a beautiful thing to be alive. If you can’t accept and respect others how they are, Vast Experiences is probably not the right place for you.